Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-11-14, 16:21

R6 Ignition key inquiry

I have a legit purchased copy of R6, my question is, do i always have to have the ignition key with me or is there a way to register so i can use without it. I tried the "run with internet verification" input my name and password and it worked fine, but when i opened it for a second time it asked for authorization. I need my setup to be mobile and am trying to eliminate as many things that i can break or lose in the process with the ignition key being one of them. Thanks
Old 2012-11-14, 16:48
Propellerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
I have a legit purchased copy of R6, my question is, do i always have to have the ignition key with me or is there a way to register so i can use without it. I tried the "run with internet verification" input my name and password and it worked fine, but when i opened it for a second time it asked for authorization. I need my setup to be mobile and am trying to eliminate as many things that i can break or lose in the process with the ignition key being one of them. Thanks
Hi,

you can choose to run Reason with the ignition key (= always have the key with you) or with internet verification (= log in each time you start Reason, requires internet connection).

Then there's demo mode, in which you cannot open any song. Works fine for recording or composing from scratch though.

Personally, I keep my ignition key with me but find that I almost never use it. It seems there's internet access almost everywhere I go.

/ LudvigC
Old 2012-11-14, 16:58

Thanks for the info