Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-11-13, 21:45

Heeyyyy....! It works - im just a bit slow on top! And wow, a hole new world has opened - 3 years of reason 4 sounds and first edition record sounds is over - tthaannkkss a lot - keep it cool guys and may the sound be with you!
Old 2012-11-14, 02:16

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
This i would never recommend. Coss when you need to update Reason and you forget to move them out before installing everything will be erased
yes... was going to update the post when I came back... I usually break the refills into a number of folders to speed up browser times... If you follow instructions when upgrading, you are told to move your refills. So... follow instructions and all will be ok when upgrading.... I have not lost a single refill since reason 2.5.... but, it's true, sometimes people don't read the instructions and lose everything... happy reasoning.
Old 2012-11-14, 04:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micxandro View Post
Im able to download the zipfiles and Ive used Winzip to exrtract - but can get them in to reason??
Create a Refill folder - not in the reason install folder.

extract your refills to the refill folder.

add/put the refill folder in your reason 'favorites' folder - this will give you one-click to all third party refills.

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RØDE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano
Old 2012-11-14, 14:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykube View Post
yes... was going to update the post when I came back... I usually break the refills into a number of folders to speed up browser times... If you follow instructions when upgrading, you are told to move your refills. So... follow instructions and all will be ok when upgrading.... I have not lost a single refill since reason 2.5.... but, it's true, sometimes people don't read the instructions and lose everything... happy reasoning.
Yeah, haven´t lost one either (knocking on wood lol). It´s true the instructions are very clear but still alot of people delete their ReFills and songs when upgrading. Especially new Reason users
Old 2012-11-14, 17:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
Yeah, haven´t lost one either (knocking on wood lol). It´s true the instructions are very clear but still alot of people delete their ReFills and songs when upgrading. Especially new Reason users
yes... I've seen that... man that would be a downer of a day.... I try to keep 2 to 3 drives up to date with copies of all important reason files and audio files.... and they are all backed up to DVD as well... so... pretty safe here unless there is a fire or something.