Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-11-14, 18:16

GLITCH RX BY Ochen K

I tried out this rack extension and bought it. this seemly simple* ( I'll speak to that in a moment) device can have subtle or radical transformative effects on what ever it is used to alter, bend ,fold, spindle or mutilate, as it is packaged.
And ... there is the section of the device that will accept and control generic those items that are provided with the program ; Scream 4, ECHO etc and or custom home made combinators devised in the privacy ones own reason secret laboratory
This unit offers a lot of power. The best part about it is the bang for the buck factor.
At this price with this much potential for doing what it does so well, it's a deal, ,it's a steal or as Turkish said to Tommy " well done my son, all this and money left over, Tommy have you been paying attention for a change?"

*The "seemly simple" caveat..... it seems simple it is simple.
As a person that is very dyslexic simple for everyone else is not necessarily simple for me. Some manuals, DAW interfaces, plug ins, et al. ,well I just can not understand the internal logic of a system. (Reason is a breeze)
When using GLITCH I was able to understand and operate the unit in moments and went on to create a " creation using GLITCH the additional inputs , combinators, and automation to conceive and execute an abomination of such statistical density as to render the creation a danger to DNA sequences when listened to, and it was simple to do so.
Old 2012-11-14, 21:29

Bought it too. Bought it (and some more licenses from his first products) because I thought ochen will do a great job and give updates / fixes that needed. But the noises and glitches and crackles, Glicht produce are a reason for NOT to buy it and NOT to use it, whatever the price of this unit was / is ...

His products are at all, because there is´nt that kind of support from him that needed, NO GO for me and us (studio / schools and more). So no, I´m not impressed and changed to other ways to get results like that ...
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by joseydeclaire; 2012-11-14 at 21:31.