Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-11-10, 19:38

Smile comparison tutorial

Being that we are getting so many new items in the shop it would be great if someone (not me I hate my voice) to do a comparison video between all the new RE's. I like to know how they compare to hardware and better usage between one compressors to another or what does one do that the other does not. I hate to admit it but if I had the money I would buy them all simular or not. Still as newer and larger names come into the mix I wonder it most are not sonicly the same in any given category.
Old 2012-11-13, 21:48

Your the man - may the sound be with you!
Old 2012-11-15, 05:19

amazing cheers
Old 2012-11-17, 15:14

great idea, quick question.
what link is good for a step by step, progression of learning reason (have 6.5) for beginners'
i have found allot of the links, you tube sites are all over the place. Like you will get for example. A great starter tutorial, then when its done. You can't find the next progression video.
I guess almost like a site that coincides with the users manual. Maybe there isnt , maybe i am looking for a course like site, that i might need to pay for.
Old 2012-11-18, 13:20

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpicci View Post
great idea, quick question.
what link is good for a step by step, progression of learning reason (have 6.5) for beginners'
i have found allot of the links, you tube sites are all over the place. Like you will get for example. A great starter tutorial, then when its done. You can't find the next progression video.
I guess almost like a site that coincides with the users manual. Maybe there isnt , maybe i am looking for a course like site, that i might need to pay for.
I do not know if there is one link; however, there are several links, that would add up to too many to go through. My thoughts is to have one sonic comparison chart that aides the user when getting any device so they will not duplicate, or at least know that one system is superior to another. This should be based on a sonic playing field and not from name recognition either. Lastly I believe the guru's of reason (Selig, Jiggery-Pokery, etc) should be the compositors of the chart. I believe they are the more informed over all than the rest of us. Other than that there are some good tutorials out there but even with our tutorial sticky the links is not in order of importance or experience of the user (In my opinion).
Old 2012-12-21, 09:08
technoeunuch

Thanks very much for the hand
Old 2012-12-25, 21:06

Hey man is there a way to get Reason 4 to work with the windows 8?
Old 2012-12-28, 02:19

Hey there, as a fairly new user, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with any of the paid-for-tutorials? Specifically I guess, has anyone tried the reasoncourses.com courses, like the Beginner/intermediate course?
Just looking for an honest opinion or two from someone who has paid for, and tried it. Thanks!
Old 2013-01-09, 01:46

Totally Good Song..nice Work
Old 2013-01-17, 04:19

What do you do after downloading the software reason , how do you open the file what is next i'd love to make music asap thanks ?