Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-20, 23:31

Audiotool is a technical marvel. Looking at it and your concept again got me thinking. One interesting spin-off about your tidy, non-overlapping, angular wire approach is this retro 2D gaming-inspired generative idea:

The possibility for separate and unconnected wires, which have no formal connection relationship to each other, to be influenced by additional disruptor beacon widgets that you can place around the layout. These can be LFOs, signal joiners/swappers, CV teleporters, or however you want to present them. And, they can autonomously move about the layout, so all the modulation modulates. I don't know if you ever saw the old Auto-Illustrator graphics application from Signwave, but I'm thinking that kind of semi-autonomous widgetry. It would be like Reason meets Tower Defense. Except, Reason is all grown up and stuff now, so it would have to be something else...