Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-11-23, 19:05

If you have registered products how come you don't have any icons?

Grum.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEGIO View Post
I bet this is somehow related to that Balance thing. But I can't understand why everything worked fine for the last month or more.

I called the California number.
I can't help thinking that the Balance going back led to the ending of any upgrade that was based on owning it.

Grum.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:16

I have no idea about the icons. That's beyond me. I've been using Reason for years. I have Reason 4 in the box, Reason 5 upgrade in the box, Reason 6.5 upgrade in the box - all were registered as of a few days ago.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:19

If it is related to the Balance/Reason Essentials, who knows? Maybe the “paperwork” has finally hit the server. Just curious again: did you buy/return Balance/ReEss from Propellerhead or a physical or online store?

Mr. weed has a point that if Your Account still shows R4 and R5 licenses then it seems you should still have an icon. I’ll take a wild guess that maybe you bought Balance/Essentials, maybe used it to get the R6 upgrade, returned Balance/Essentials because of the USB3 issue, now the paperwork hit the server and maybe voided the R6 license if tied to Essentials.

Whatever, sounds like you need to hang loose until Monday Stockholm time. If things are no fault of yours, MattiasHG and the PropHead Bangers will get you fixed up.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:27

I'm thinking you're right. I bought Balance from an online store, and registered it here. But after returning it, I unregistered Essentials and went out and bought the Reason 6.5 upgrade - which I then registered here again.

I guess I'll have to wait, but it's super frustrating, as you can imagine. I just want to make music and not deal with back-end red tape. Today was supposed to be about making music, not dealing with authorization issues. I'm just worried this won't be cleared up for my gig next week.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:28
Propellerhead

Quote:
I bet this is somehow related to that Balance thing. But I can't understand why everything worked fine for the last month or more.

I called the California number.
The California number is to our US distributor Line6. At our HQ we only have e-mail support.

Please get in touch with our e-mail support, they know what's up. Keep in mind we're only at the office during weekdays though.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:35

GEEGIO - I wager ten free ReFills of your choice that Mattias will stay on top of this for you. Do what he says and email Customer Support and tell them that Mattias told you to because they are all such wonderful people.

In the meantime this weekend if needed, you can work in Demo Mode and save your files and then open them when things get worked out.

Edit: Ah! Your R6.5 license was then tied to Essentials.

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 2012-11-23 at 19:38.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:41

Thanks, all. I sent an email earlier.
Old 2012-11-23, 19:54

Last edited by omshanti20; 2013-05-10 at 18:54.
Old 2012-11-24, 01:59

Quote:
I had Balance a while ago (over 3 months ago), but it didn't work USB 3, so I returned it at that time.
So I'm going to guess that you had Reason 4/5 and purchased Balance, which gave you a free upgrade to Reason 6/6.5.

Then you returned Balance, which means you returned your Reason 6/6.5 upgrade with it.

I hope I'm wrong and it's just a license server issue and you get it sorted out quickly.

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RØDE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano