Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-11-24, 02:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese View Post
RDK3? Purely my opinion: the reality is that it’s already here - https://www.propellerheads.se/products/refills/altdrums/index.cfm?fuseaction=get_article&article=what_is_i t . It works hand-in-hand with RDK2; get Pack 1 with the Pork Pie Kit for $99 or less and blow your mind. It seems illogical that Propellerhead would attempt to compete with it, from technical and business-savvy aspects.

Yeah, yeah … I know this thread is 18 months old, but Alt Drums kicks butt.
I have this refill and like it, but I do wish it was more flexible with its mixing options, setting independant levels for room mics for example would be great - unless you can in fact do this and I'm missing something.