Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-11-21, 23:24

Question Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales in the Prop Shop?

Are there any plans to put some Rack Extensions on sale over the next few days? I've been holding onto some cash in the hopes that Propellerhead might have some sales coming up. Any news?

I missed some of the introductory sales on REs and think this would be a great time to pick some up.

Last edited by motuman; 2012-11-21 at 23:26.
Old 2012-11-23, 16:38

http://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/?pl=blackfriday

Not much up there. I imagine most developers didn't want in on this sale. Shame. However, I think I'll pick up Loudness Meter and maybe the Band-Splitter. And looking at the bright side of most devs keeping out of Black Friday, I won't have to drop over a couple hundred bucks for a compressor or two. Instead, I can scoop up a couple half-off Xbox 360 games, haha. New Assasins Creed for $35! Can't beat that.
Old 2012-11-24, 14:45

Is it over already cause I can't see anything come up for this 'sale'.
Old 2012-11-24, 15:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by motuman View Post
Are there any plans to put some Rack Extensions on sale over the next few days? I've been holding onto some cash in the hopes that Propellerhead might have some sales coming up. Any news?

I missed some of the introductory sales on REs and think this would be a great time to pick some up.
I am hoping for Christmas sales, I also missed some of the introductory prices. I guess there is a lot of people waiting for something like this, so if someone listens.....
Old 2012-11-24, 23:20

Polar polar polar polar polar piz
Old 2012-11-25, 15:45

Yeah, besides not sending out an email (I didn't get one) about Black Friday sales on Rack Extensions, there should be a filter for the ones currently on special pricing. I come back faithfully to the site, but have missed introductory pricing because they are not marked as such without going into each and everyone detail page to see if at the bottom of a description if the author clearly marked it as so!

I think this could be greatly improved, especially as the REs start to all look the same from certain authors and Props plans to grow the RE site area.
Old 2012-11-25, 20:55

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by czura View Post
Yeah, besides not sending out an email (I didn't get one) about Black Friday sales on Rack Extensions, there should be a filter for the ones currently on special pricing. I come back faithfully to the site, but have missed introductory pricing because they are not marked as such without going into each and everyone detail page to see if at the bottom of a description if the author clearly marked it as so!
Very well said!

The "filter by" function needs to have "discount pricing" as an option. Additionally, REs with discount pricing should have a discount or sale sash over the corner of their icon.

I missed the Uhbik F because of this...

Last edited by motuman; 2012-11-25 at 20:59.