As mentioned already in the old Reason 7 feature wishlist thread, I would like to see the following improvements:
- Spectrum analyser (here we go again )
- 8 band paragraphic EQ with 8 bands of adjustable bell filters and additional filters including high and low pass, high and low shelf, and flat
- Midi out (obviously)
- Improved chorus or unison effect (or a new devise so not to compromise the already existing one)
- Channel grouping on the SSL mixer + group chaining of faders to adjust volume on all faders simultaneously
- Type in the dB value on the SSL mixer faders
- De-Noizer & De-Clicker (perhaps also a dedicted De-Esser as rack devise, why not)
- Unified and mandatory input meters on all build-in devises
- Improved Kong synth mode, giving a bit more control over the drum shaping
- More colors to choose from
- ReCycle within Reason
- Hide/unhide groups of cables instead of the current "show/don't show all"
- Reset Device button on each device
- Dedicated RE menu in device right click menu (or at least some better sorting)
- Input meters on all effect devices - why was this useful feature pretty much discontinued is a mystery to me...
There's many other things I could think off, however these would be my own priorities
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What now?||BoddAH||Phead User Forum (read only)||14||2013-03-14 13:51|
|Reason 3 vs Reason 4||AJCC||General Forum (read only)||78||2009-05-15 21:49|
|ISSUES: Loading .rsn 2.5 files into Reason 4||abraxis||Phead User Forum (read only)||2||2008-04-28 20:00|
|Newbie Reason Recording Project||wesleycobb||General Forum (read only)||15||2003-05-29 05:55|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:47.