Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-04, 20:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind2069 View Post
This came before I talked about you mother, so you youre self should start to respect other peoples threads.

I dont have to justify anything to you for starting a thread, if you are not happy, shut up and move on.

So by going into the post one by one, you clearly started it as my thread was a perfect suggestions with no mal intention. you came along with youre WHY.

Pretty sure you will find logic in that : why start another, I will use the same logic to talk about you mother.
Come to New York and we'll discuss things about my mother that you don't know about. Otherwise shut your mouth and be grateful you're still living in your parents basement.

Boom 808 Percussion Synth - Tick Tick Step Sequencer - Antidote - Polysix - Buffre - Pulsar - Uhbik A - Uhbik D - Resampler - Glitch Effect - Rough Rider - Saturation Knob - Audiomatic Retro Transformer - RE 180 Dynamic Driver - Morfin XF Crossfader - CV Suite Line Processor - WBL5515 - WBL3001 - ReMark Rack Divider - Scope CV and Audio Oscilloscope