Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-04, 19:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post
Come on, both of you, get that stuff off the forums please. We do have rules about this you know.
Yeah it's called trolling. Please enforce the rules.

Boom 808 Percussion Synth - Tick Tick Step Sequencer - Antidote - Polysix - Buffre - Pulsar - Uhbik A - Uhbik D - Resampler - Glitch Effect - Rough Rider - Saturation Knob - Audiomatic Retro Transformer - RE 180 Dynamic Driver - Morfin XF Crossfader - CV Suite Line Processor - WBL5515 - WBL3001 - ReMark Rack Divider - Scope CV and Audio Oscilloscope
Old 2012-12-04, 19:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiasHG View Post
Come on, both of you, get that stuff off the forums please. We do have rules about this you know.
That does not seem to resonate with him.
Old 2012-12-04, 19:59

For those with the 2 antidotes, as if I could not figure this, but it's still way more clean to have one since it is already a good size RE

thanks anyway.
Old 2012-12-04, 20:01

Trolling, youre the one with the pointless one line about antidote having already others threads.

Could you not figure that these threads already have multiple discussions on various subjects, this one was not adressed I think, if so, I will let you dig it up in the 500 post, have fun.
Old 2012-12-04, 20:04

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind2069 View Post
That does not seem to resonate with him.
You wanna know what doesn't resonate with me??? People who have no respect for their own mother and then go on to disrespect someone else's mother!
Do you see me talking about anyone's mother? NO... because i don't know your mother or anything about her.
Do you know anything about my mother? NO you don't! So I suggest you THINK before you speak!

Boom 808 Percussion Synth - Tick Tick Step Sequencer - Antidote - Polysix - Buffre - Pulsar - Uhbik A - Uhbik D - Resampler - Glitch Effect - Rough Rider - Saturation Knob - Audiomatic Retro Transformer - RE 180 Dynamic Driver - Morfin XF Crossfader - CV Suite Line Processor - WBL5515 - WBL3001 - ReMark Rack Divider - Scope CV and Audio Oscilloscope
Old 2012-12-04, 20:13

Being offended by 'your mother' stuff is really the absolute mark of trailerpark morality
Old 2012-12-04, 20:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exowildebeest View Post
Being offended by 'your mother' stuff is really the absolute mark of trailerpark morality
WRONG!!! I live in New York. If you or your buddy Mindless over there would like to come to meet me so we can discuss this in person, I'll be more than happy to discuss it. Otherwise I suggest you shut your mouth.

Old 2012-12-04, 20:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by djresonator View Post
theres 500 threads already about antidote... why start another?
This came before I talked about you mother, so you youre self should start to respect other peoples threads.

I dont have to justify anything to you for starting a thread, if you are not happy, shut up and move on.

So by going into the post one by one, you clearly started it as my thread was a perfect suggestions with no mal intention. you came along with youre WHY.

Pretty sure you will find logic in that : why start another, I will use the same logic to talk about you mother.
Old 2012-12-04, 20:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind2069 View Post
This came before I talked about you mother, so you youre self should start to respect other peoples threads.

I dont have to justify anything to you for starting a thread, if you are not happy, shut up and move on.

So by going into the post one by one, you clearly started it as my thread was a perfect suggestions with no mal intention. you came along with youre WHY.

Pretty sure you will find logic in that : why start another, I will use the same logic to talk about you mother.
Come to New York and we'll discuss things about my mother that you don't know about. Otherwise shut your mouth and be grateful you're still living in your parents basement.