Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-05, 17:24

Talking Shelob in da House !

http://soundcloud.com/mad_manx/shelob-in-da-house WIP - Shelob is the trigger for 4 different layer's of the "same-riff " 4 times over-sampled ! lol = Kevins chords , each layer runs through Malstrom's Filter's & each layer is using a different Filter type & is panned from soft-left to right using the spread from each of the four Malstroms ' the RV7000 ' justs add's a touch of Reverse-Imaging ! The Bass - Line is Free runing ! God dam it ' that "Spider is so Wicked , Reason file ' at SClound !

Last edited by JpPropellaed; 2012-12-05 at 23:14.
Old 2012-12-05, 19:13

sounds very interesting...you made my mouth or in this context my ears water
Damn,another RE to try...

http://soundcloud.com/electricfusion
Old 2012-12-05, 21:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricfusion View Post
sounds very interesting...you made my mouth or in this context my ears water
Damn,another RE to try...
Thanks for commenting EF' , if you have got or you are thinking of getting Shelob ' you should try the Template i have put up at Scloud ' its a good simple-example of Layering from one sound-source !
Old 2012-12-05, 21:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpPropellaed View Post
Thanks for commenting EF' , if you have got or you are thinking of getting Shelob ' you should try the Template i have put up at Scloud ' its a good simple-example of Layering from one sound-source !
I dl-ed your template and tried Shelob to have a look at it.
Nice work Jamie....and yer right...the 3rd option sounds damn phat!

http://soundcloud.com/electricfusion
Old 2012-12-05, 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricfusion View Post
I dl-ed your template and tried Shelob to have a look at it.
Nice work Jamie....and yer right...the 3rd option sounds damn phat!
Thanks E F ' I am sorry i have just updated my Audio at SC' your comment as gone ' but dont worry to rewrite ' cos i will probably be Updating agian ' soon , Also EF ' i have updated the Reason file ' this one has the Bassline in it ' & a SUBB ' Sheeeeelobbbbbbb its a better version ! much better >>> http://www.datafilehost.com/download-e817c757.html
Old 2012-12-06, 00:01

Nice work. Definitely phat sounding chords. Yes, I said fat with a p.
Old 2012-12-06, 04:32

I left a note on the track, I would love to learn how to create sequences like that. I think its time to start throwing pebbles at JP's window in hopes he will create some media to go with these spiders.
Old 2012-12-06, 06:33

I liked the chords and the changes in sound they went through. I forget who is who on SoundCloud because the names are different sometimes.
Old 2012-12-06, 14:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulElemental View Post
I left a note on the track, I would love to learn how to create sequences like that. I think its time to start throwing pebbles at JP's window in hopes he will create some media to go with these spiders.
lol ' i am trying but the Template is Free for all hopefully tho ,where this Housey track seems to be going is interesting ' i dont really do House ' lol Ps Thanks for commenting SE '
Old 2012-12-06, 14:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyman View Post
I liked the chords and the changes in sound they went through. I forget who is who on SoundCloud because the names are different sometimes.
Thanks Scoobyman ' There are not my chords, they are' Kevin's chords ' who ever he is ' lol , i think its perhaps just a good example of Simple-layering from source !