Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-08, 23:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious3 View Post
thanx for the help guess I'll just have to wait until they decide to unlock me i guess happy music making everyone and please learn from my mistake.
As your email no doubt explained, you will be required to contact support and request that they unlock your account. It doesn't automatically happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triphop55 View Post
Strange, I have reason loaded on 3 computers, 2 of which are mine, and one at a collaborators studio.
The only difference is that I use the dongle on the machine that I need access to, and it is never run at the same time
That means you are following your license agreement, unlike the OP.

You are allowed to install Reason 6.5 and all RE's on as many computers as you like. One, two, 10, 20 - it doesn't matter - just so long as you only run one instance at a time (either by logging into your account using Internet Authorization - as the OP was doing - or utilizing your dongle).