Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-08-27, 02:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensenTNI View Post
I would like to get the Ozone paragraphic EQ since it outclasses the M-Class manifold. I would like it to have among others the following features and functionalities:

- Paragraphic display as big as possible
- Ability to adjust setting within display without the need to use knobs
- 8 bands including high and low Pass, high and low Shelf and at least 4 bands of parametric controls
- If possible, just like to original; linear-phase (flat phase response), minimum-phase (analog-like phase response), or maximum-phase
- And the usual controls like frequency, gain & Q

There's hope since the Ozone maximizer is out already
I contacted iZotope the other day and they said the currently have no plans to release further RE's from the Ozone family.
Old 2012-08-28, 10:24

There are only three instruments I want to see. Nexus (never happening according to ReFX), Virus TI Polar (most likely never also), and a Nord Emulation (Discovery Pro would do with a cleaner interface).

The only other thing I would like to see is more support for NN-XT and a sample round robin feature.

The NN-XT is the perfect sample player. Just not enough support. Lets get EXS support or something.
Old 2012-08-30, 18:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomecron View Post
I would add to this -

2.Buffer Effect - for shuffling. scrambling and doing buffer overrun effects
See http://shop.propellerheads.se/produc...beat-repeater/
Old 2012-08-31, 01:17

i ll love that !
Old 2012-09-03, 17:30

I would definitely like a spectrum analyser, it allows reason users to be able to mix in a non perfect mixing environment. Anyone think of any ways we can make this a possibility?
Old 2012-09-03, 18:06

Maybe something like the waves Q10. I'd like to be a little more surgical with my EQing within reason, rather than loading up a bunch of Mclass ones.

Twitter: @Dan303
Old 2012-09-03, 18:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzah View Post
I would definitely like a spectrum analyser, it allows reason users to be able to mix in a non perfect mixing environment. Anyone think of any ways we can make this a possibility?
I've been using one for years, but never for mixing/mastering (mainly for testing or for identifying specific isolated frequencies like feedback, sibilance, etc). Once you learn the frequencies, you'll probably find you don't need one anymore!

If you DO need one, there are free ones everywhere. And if you REALLY need one, you're probably already using one. Adding one to Reason would just make the workflow a little easier for those already using them, and it would be a great addition for the most part (if you don't expect too much).

Just don't expect your mixes to suddenly sound 'perfect' when using one - however, if you really think you need one, you can use the ones that are already available today and see if they make an improvement in your mixes!

I would expect this to be one of those 'no-brainer' additions to the Reason mixer, if just for the 'eye candy' factor! ;-)
USA
Old 2012-09-03, 18:57

Better Loop playback & Better Vocal FX

An Acidized wave loop playback Device
A full Antaries vocal FX package
Old 2012-09-04, 11:08

FULL NNXT MODULATION!!!

think if you could alter the length of a loop by turning a knob.
kind of like Peff's Buffre.

you could feasibly turn NNXT into a MONSTER graintable synth.

i'm not a savvy programmer and am not completely aware of how the code guts of Reason works,
but the ability to manipulate customized user samples would make NNXT that much sweeter.

just a thought.
Old 2012-12-11, 02:41

A spectrum analyser!!