The first things I would look at are:
1) Have I exported a loop instead of a song? Possibly a loop where the right and left indicators are set right on top of each other?
2) Related: Is my end marker actually at the end of the song, and not mistakenly dragged to the very beginning?
3) Am I trying to export to a filename with unusual or non-standard characters?
4) Am I actually giving Reason enough time to complete writing the file? Am I sure I'm not interrupting or interfering with the writing before it's done?
5) Do I have enough space on my hard drive to write the file? Am I sure my destination disc isn't write-protected, somehow?
6) Is my mixer, in fact, connected to the proper Reason outs to enable disc writing?
Hey go listen to my new album it's almost like music.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Out now Stupid Kid - With You||RosaCoaster||Phead User Forum (read only)||2||2012-02-10 19:49|
|Stupid Echo Tricks||selig||Phead User Forum (read only)||31||2011-10-07 18:45|
|Another of my Stupid Questions (my prof was wrong, there are stupid questions)||ddstuart||Phead User Forum (read only)||5||2011-08-23 09:10|
|Stupid Kid||RosaCoaster||Phead User Forum (read only)||1||2011-07-26 00:11|
|stupid song for a stupid day. stupid stupid, stupid, stupid,||gureckis||Music Forum (read only)||0||2003-01-15 08:12|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:30.