Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2012-05-23, 02:25
gazzmatronix's Avatar
gazzmatronix gazzmatronix is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Cool Radical Organ!

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Radical Piano module in 6.5 as I've been slavering over the physical modelled pianos available on a Kurzweil. How about a corresponding Radical Organ which can offer organ types like Farfisa, Vox, Hammond and features like drawbars, key click and a leslie simulator? It would be a must-have!
  #2  
Old 2012-05-23, 04:00
QVprod's Avatar
QVprod QVprod is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,631
https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/i...10570&Cat=4200

http://baumanproductions.com/SeligProductions.html

Those are some options. If you really want physical modeling the guy who make the vb3 signed up as a Re developer- who knows maybe he'll port it!
  #3  
Old 2012-05-24, 14:04
chowlett's Avatar
chowlett chowlett is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzmatronix View Post
I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Radical Piano module in 6.5 as I've been slavering over the physical modelled pianos available on a Kurzweil. How about a corresponding Radical Organ which can offer organ types like Farfisa, Vox, Hammond and features like drawbars, key click and a leslie simulator? It would be a must-have!

Yeah, I'm getting it - can't wait - and I guess a Radical Organ would be good too!

DBX 21 / Dance FX 21
  #4  
Old 2012-05-24, 14:38
Dogboy1973's Avatar
Dogboy1973 Dogboy1973 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 4,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by QVprod View Post
If you really want physical modeling the guy who make the vb3 signed up as a Re developer- who knows maybe he'll port it!
I was going to mention that one myself. If you listen to the vb3 demos they sound very impressive
__________________
  #5  
Old 2012-05-27, 08:25
gazzmatronix's Avatar
gazzmatronix gazzmatronix is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 39
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by QVprod View Post
https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/i...10570&Cat=4200

http://baumanproductions.com/SeligProductions.html

Those are some options. If you really want physical modeling the guy who make the vb3 signed up as a Re developer- who knows maybe he'll port it!
I bought the Selig B3/Leslie refill, loving it. My guitar Leslie'd sounds awesome, cheers for the heads up!
  #6  
Old 2012-12-11, 13:06
franzferdinand franzferdinand is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
I love that Idea! I mentioned the same thing to the customer support some weeks ago.. Hope they consider it..
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Retro Organ Essentials - for Reason Essentials JiggeryPokery General Forum (read only) 1 2011-10-10 00:08
Good Pipe Organ Samples for Reason tamias6 Phead User Forum (read only) 1 2006-03-18 06:13
Jeux pipe organ soundfont -- preliminary opinion Meffy General Forum (read only) 9 2003-12-07 17:43
Organ with 34 *HOURS* of pipe organ samples on it! millionVALVE General Forum (read only) 2 2003-09-11 13:06


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59.