Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2012-12-14, 03:45

Lightbulb saving default inserts with a Combinator patch

when i set up a complex combinator and inserts it would be nice to be able to save the inserts with the combinator.

also it would be nice to load multi channel combinators wherein the case of drums you could split the setup to have snares , kicks and hats etc on their own main mix board channel strip they open up this way from your patch and auto configure the saved inserts on each strip

currently we have to set this up as a track template or copy and paste multi devices from one song project to another ...
Old 2012-12-14, 05:12

agreed.... But what about a super Combinator ?!?

I collapse all my combinators and it's a little annoying most of the time when I end up clicking on the mix channel buy mistake to open a combinator.

So why not just have 1 combinator for all ... with added inputs,recording audio features ect.....

If you added a wave file why do you need an Audio channel ? why not just have a combinator with settings or interface for audio processing ?

If you need to record Audio , well that same combinator could have a record button on it Then it could automatically switch to a recording combinator inteface ... NO ?

You should be allowed to save multiple combinators that are link together as one patch.

Din't mean to hijack your thread ;-)
Old 2012-12-14, 05:39

Talking super combination

the super combinator would be a nice addition

do you see it as supporting tabs useful for a multi song long performance scenarios ...\

hosting a full song in a super combinator would give the ease of using the cross fader rack extension in a more dj like modality.