Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-15, 01:56

Rack Extensions Help

Hi,
So I finally decided to try and download a rack extension. I downloaded the free cv line suite processor just to say I have a rack extension to be exact. I authorized the download on my inanition key and the authorizer says it has been installed. However I still can not find it. Am I missing a step here? I know I am not good with computer but Reason product never seem to be so difficult before. That is why I got them in the first place. Please Help.
Old 2012-12-15, 02:32

If you havent yet, Check in your account where your RE licenses are and, look for the "manage licenses" button.
Follow the seps thru there (should just prompt you)

On the other hand, If it is "try" mode, that needs internet authorization. (logging in to Reason)
you have "buy" the free ones! its still free but, the button is labeled buy,I think.))

Hope that helps! Keep us posted.