Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:01
Mehdo Mehdo is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 120
New for Reason 7/ yall need to read this

Reason 7:

1. Drag and drop of .wav .aiff .mp3 .rex from desk top or anything else
2. Recycle intergration in Dr. Octorex, Kong, redrum, also Dr. Octorex as a sampler
3. Midi Out
4. Mixer groups
5. Reason 7 as a master rewire host and slave
6. Rack extentions as seperate .exe
7. Step sequencer for kong
8. Export as mp3
9. Better audio engine
10. Everything in Reason can be automated
11. NNXT upgrade for hard and software sampler tranlation support for Emulator X, Kontakt, Halion 4, Gigasampler, Sample Tank, Trtiton, Roland s700, and fantom, Akai s 1000, 2000, 3000 series sample CD roms.
12. Kong tranlator to read akai mpc 60, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, MPC Rennasiance

so thats what I thought of what do you think
  #2  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:24
TheFatControlleR's Avatar
TheFatControlleR TheFatControlleR is online now
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,387
Red face RE: New for Reason 7/ yall need to read this

Lesson learned. I didn't need to read this.
__________________
Total numpty doin' his own thing for the craic and relaxation - it's cheaper than a therapist, and more satisfying.
You've heard of The Hit Factory, well, welcome to the Sh!t Factory
~|~
'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC

Last edited by TheFatControlleR; 2012-12-16 at 17:27. Reason: SPaG
  #3  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:25
hollownation's Avatar
hollownation hollownation is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 569
nor did I, I want my time back
__________________
Loading SoundCloud…
  #4  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:26
Arsenic's Avatar
Arsenic Arsenic is online now
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatControlleR View Post
Lesson learned. I didn't need to read this.
You too Huh?
  #5  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:36
alternating.bit's Avatar
alternating.bit alternating.bit is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 599
Threads like these weaken the credibility of posts in general.
__________________
~alternatingbitmusic on YouTube~
VIKING | POLYSIX | PREDATOR | ANTIDOTE | PULSAR | CV SUITE
  #6  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:38
JiggeryPokery's Avatar
JiggeryPokery JiggeryPokery is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 5,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatControlleR View Post
Lesson learned. I didn't need to read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollownation View Post
nor did I, I want my time back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic View Post
You too Huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by campekenobi View Post
Threads like these weaken the credibility of posts in general.
Well, it was worth opening the thread for the quality of the previous responses, at least.
__________________
www.jiggery-pokery.com
Vintage Keyboard & Guitar ReFills for Reason
  #7  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:50
Mehdo Mehdo is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by campekenobi View Post
Threads like these weaken the credibility of posts in general.
say what you mean and mean what you say
  #8  
Old 2012-12-16, 17:51
Mehdo Mehdo is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollownation View Post
nor did I, I want my time back
take 3 steps back in look in the mirror
  #9  
Old 2012-12-16, 19:22
kylelee's Avatar
kylelee kylelee is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 298
+1 .
  #10  
Old 2012-12-16, 19:45
alternating.bit's Avatar
alternating.bit alternating.bit is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdo View Post
say what you mean and mean what you say
I thought I was pretty clear.

A post that boldly states as if it is an official announcement like "New for Reason 7" versus "what I'd like" and then a "need to read" as if we'd be out of the loop if we don't would just make us ignore the next time there seems to be an official announcement.

Hence, the weakening of the credibility of other posts.

That's me saying what I mean, and meaning it.
__________________
~alternatingbitmusic on YouTube~
VIKING | POLYSIX | PREDATOR | ANTIDOTE | PULSAR | CV SUITE
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reason 4.0 won't read to install on XP jwalk777 Phead User Forum (read only) 7 2009-03-18 23:24
Why not read the manual Rucafest General Forum (read only) 3 2008-11-18 01:12
NN-19, NN-XT, and Dr.REX cant read .Wav file. sonic26 Phead User Forum (read only) 4 2008-08-10 23:38
When installing the 2.5 update, it will not read my factory lightsout General Forum (read only) 2 2003-07-22 23:57


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:33.