2. Probably a good thing, and Recycle integration has been requested many many many times.
3. Don't see why not.
4. Easily done with the available mixer devices.
5. Master rewire host and slave? I'm not sure what that means, but currently it can only be slave to another ReWire program.
6. Why? I don't even know what that would do.
7. Use a Redrum. That's why Kong has all those CV inputs on the back.
8. Oh my goodness no.
9. What's wrong with it?
10. With great power comes great responsibility.
11/12. I hope everything in Reason 7 is compatible with everything ever previously created or even imaginable in the future.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Reason 4.0 won't read to install on XP||jwalk777||Phead User Forum (read only)||7||2009-03-18 23:24|
|Why not read the manual||Rucafest||General Forum (read only)||3||2008-11-18 01:12|
|NN-19, NN-XT, and Dr.REX cant read .Wav file.||sonic26||Phead User Forum (read only)||4||2008-08-10 23:38|
|When installing the 2.5 update, it will not read my factory||lightsout||General Forum (read only)||2||2003-07-22 23:57|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:57.