Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2012-12-23, 18:36

Question to Propellerhead

Now with rack extension, we still have reason to update with new modules??

the level of integration of the extension rack will it grow?
integrated functions of the old modules? ( "half minimizes .." )
Old 2012-12-23, 19:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrF69 View Post
Now with rack extension, we still have reason to update with new modules??

the level of integration of the extension rack will it grow?
integrated functions of the old modules? ( "half minimizes .." )
The short answer: only Propellerhead knows for sure, and they usually don't say.

Only they know what will be in Reason 7, and only they know how the RE system will be improved in the future. We can assume they will try to improve things, but we won't really know in what ways until it is announced or released. Propellerhead does not give a lot of information until they are quite ready.

Old 2012-12-23, 19:58

It'll be minimized, I guess. But they will still update with new modules...
Old 2012-12-23, 20:53

Who knows if they know yet. But I'm sure you'll see new modules. Doubtful they will offer REs that are currently sold separately with the update (as that would upset many people).
Old 2012-12-23, 20:54

we need WORKFLOW improvements . for the first time in over 10 years i am questioning things inside the environment as to weather this really gets my ideas out the fastest.. we need a major audio focus on the next release ...so bad...

Audio editing functions need to be addressed. gosh i could write a book but i always feel that posting it here is like throwing it to the lions. i be writing you props.

lets have a meeting of the minds..

i wonder the same stuff sometimes as you posted fellas..

sometimes i think i should just move back to reason 5 rewired to logic..

Last edited by Monkatron; 2012-12-24 at 07:40. Reason: spelling
Old 2012-12-23, 21:21

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkatron View Post
we need WORKFLOW improvements . for the first time in over 10 years i am questioning things inside the environment as to weather this really gets my ideas out the fastest.

Pure poetry

Slow browsing menu/audio edit is half ass/Manually connecting to a Buss got old/ Why isn't Recycle inside of Reason YET ??? Oh Money !!

.....I don't even want to chat about this anymore ... Propellerhead you guys need "NEW BLOOD" added in your circle.

Try Recycling for fresh minds <---- See what I did there ;-0

Love you guys !!!
Old 2012-12-24, 15:31

Moan whine Complain
See ya!
Old 2012-12-24, 18:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMOMs View Post
Moan whine Complain
See ya!
Or let's stay silent so they just do whatever they want as programmers right ?? :-/

These kinda responses make zero sense ... Try adding more to the conversation then a half baked inside joke.....then I'll take you seriously Omoms...

Most of us want this app to grow so we have a better creative flow.The only way to do that is to express that here ...

Last edited by Monkatron; 2012-12-24 at 18:28.
Old 2012-12-24, 18:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMOMs View Post
Moan whine Complain
See ya!
Or let's stay silent so they just do whatever they want as programmers right ?? :-/

These kinda responses make zero sense ... Try adding more to the conversation then a half baked inside joke.....then I'll take you seriously Omoms...

Most of us want a better app and features that make sense to the users. So we have a better creative flow.The only way to do that is to express that here .....
Old 2012-12-24, 19:06

Now that we have an infinite mile long mixer, the logical step would be grouping and sub grouping with the same option in the sequencer. The Combinator is such a beautiful concept for the rack, why not extend it to the mixer and the sequencer a la Magic touch props the way they do it well?

Just an idea.