Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-27, 01:23

Please, get auto tempo-detection

If we had auto-tempo detection plus manual for reason, I would never go to another program period. Reason would be my main program, I know a lot of people might think it's stupid but honestly, it would come in very handy in time of urgent need where we didn't have enough time. Please, do consider this and thank you

Sincerely,
Simran Parmar
Old 2012-12-27, 04:14

I agree, and not just to save time. Long musical phrases with tempo plasticity, where the listener loses track of bar lines until the phrase is complete, can be incredibly beautiful, and it would be fantastic if Reason could automatically tempo-sync all the underlying effects while the player is slowing and speeding up the tempo.
Old 2012-12-27, 04:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simranparmar View Post
If we had auto-tempo detection plus manual for reason, I would never go to another program period. Reason would be my main program, I know a lot of people might think it's stupid but honestly, it would come in very handy in time of urgent need where we didn't have enough time. Please, do consider this and thank you

Sincerely,
Simran Parmar
Yes. I love this in Live.

Recycle in reason would help in this area as well.