Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-28, 06:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveDiverse View Post
There is no cart - clicking buy goes straight to checkout.

Also, be careful about the fact that the 'enable on click buy' is checked by default. if you proceed with that checked, the next time you click buy it will use your previous card information and complete the sale without further confirmation from you.

My card charges me the purchase price plus a $4.95 international transaction fee.

There's another issue as well...If I attempt to purchase two RE in a row of the same price, my second transaction is rejected by my charge card because the card issuer sees it as a duplicate charge - i have to wait a day to buy the second RE.

I totally agree with your frustration/concern of there being no cart and not being able to add more than one at a time so you don't have to wait for the 'duplicate charge' to clear itself, and so you can buy multiple REs on the same per-transaction fee.
I don't know if you are allow to curse on this forum but fuck yah im frustrated. This is total set back for me. Im hit up propellerhead and see if we can make out a deal or something because this should of been brought to the table for everyone to know.