Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-28, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by parachutes View Post
Bear with my noobness please.

I want to give a bass drum in my redrum an mclass eq. What ive tried doing, and what doesnt work, is wiring the eq's output to the redrum channel 3 (the bass drum) input. However, this doesnt work, because no audio will play back in that redrum channel.
Whats the right way to do this? This goes for any effect really, if i want to put a scream or reverb on a snare or something ya know. Thanks in advance! merry christmas
If your still having issues with this and haven't been able to figure this out by what others wrote I would love to help you out. I have a ustream.tv channel and you could watch me do this live so you can see how it's done. Sometimes it can get confusing without seeing someone do it in reason. If your interested let me know and we'll set up a time and date. I can show you how it's done in a live web broadcast and you can also chat with me and ask questions as I go.

www.ustream.tv/channel/djfm1983