Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-29, 03:50

balance not recognized

Long story short...
Windows 7. Purchased 6.0, upgraded to 6.5.
Purchased Balance w/essentials, upgraded.
Essentials recognizes Balance, 6.5 does not. Both license show on ignition key and Balance. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing. Right now, have essentials and 6.0 uninstalled.
Balance not recognized by 6.5 even though it shows in control panel as available driver.
Need suggestions, would much rather be making music that stuffing software!
Thanks in advance.
Old 2012-12-29, 05:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by da5vid View Post
Need suggestions...
Have you contacted support? It's the holidays so you might be waiting for an official response from tech support though.
Old 2012-12-29, 13:19

Thanks Enoch, have sent an email. as you indicate, holiday schedules, i'm sure, have delayed response. was hoping someone might have an easy fix i've just overlooked as i'm quite new to this platform.
Thanks again for suggestion
Old 2012-12-29, 18:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by da5vid View Post
Thanks Enoch, have sent an email. as you indicate, holiday schedules, i'm sure, have delayed response. was hoping someone might have an easy fix i've just overlooked as i'm quite new to this platform.
Thanks again for suggestion
No problem. That said - make sure you have the latest drivers installed. They should be version 1.1.0 (available HERE). Finally, try a different USB port.