Propellerhead Software
Old 2012-12-30, 01:00

Yeah, what alot of the new school people don't understand is that it's not always about singing perfect and autotune. This track is about the message and the raw feelings it contains. You nailed it John!
Old 2012-12-30, 02:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvolt View Post
=] Such a nice guy... He asked for feedback on his song, and I gave it. I'm sure you notice all the help I try to provide anytime I can, even to people who I am kind enough to be honest with, unlike some people who actually are trolls, and like everything so people will notice and like their own work in return. Can't go wrong always being a nice guy can u =)
I don't mind giving criticism, but I'm never rude about it. Saying that somebody's music sounds like rainbows and unicorns and mocking the message of the song isn't helpful, it's being a jerk. Hopefully one day you will understand the difference.

Last edited by Lunesis; 2012-12-30 at 03:35.
Old 2012-12-30, 05:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
I don't mind giving criticism, but I'm never rude about it. Saying that somebody's music sounds like rainbows and unicorns and mocking the message of the song isn't helpful, it's being a jerk. Hopefully one day you will understand the difference.
Not only that but also respect the difference in taste of music. What you like might sound like a fart to others. Be open minded and don't dismiss stuff just like that