Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-31, 02:47

I sugest the MPK25. I have the Axiom 61 and if you like to use pads, this keyboard only has 8 of them. If you get the MPK25 you will get 12 pads. I think they feel better too. I use a Korg PadKontrol when I want to use pads to trigger a sample. But if you use aftertouch to add modulation or ring to any of your sounds, then the Axiom would be a better choice for you. Both controls come with transport controls that can be mapped to reasons transport bar, and both come with assignable knobs. But the MPK 25 does have note repeat built-in to the control. This is a function that will allow you a little bit more creativity. The price for the MPK 25 is about $30 to $50 more.

WIth all that said the MPK 25 is the better controller.