Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-12-31, 04:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnochLight View Post
And of course, there's always Balance - which is an awesome audio interface perfectly suited for Reason and works fine on both USB 2.0 and 3.0 with the latest drivers. As Essentials comes free with Balance, it's a great package.
+1 on getting Balance and Reason Essentials. I already had Reason 6.5 but I just upgraded my audio interface to Balance. I had a Scarlett 2i2 and while it is a great audio interface, the support and drivers weren't that great. I couldn't get latency as low as I had hoped and the driver needed some work in my opinion. It wouldn't work on an USB 3.0 port and caused my computer to get a BSOD everytime I plugged into that port.

Balanced worked out of the box with no issues, I have low latency and it works on my USB 3.0 port. I love all the inputs connections and clip safe is genius! You may pay a little more upfront but it will save you from have to upgrade your audio interface later on down the road.
Youtube