Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-06, 23:00

Firstly, welcome to the wrong forum, but welcome. The User forum is a better place for this kind of question.
Your latency is most likely because you're not using an audio interface. Your PC's onboard sound is not likely to be ASIO compliant.
An audio interface is a geek term for a sound card.

From the blurb about your keyboard...
As an added bonus, also included is Behringer's UCA222 USB Audio Interface to access your PC or Mac computer?s audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also features an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB - no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer....

So plugging some speakers or headphones into your keyboard and selecting it as your audio device might be a better option. ASIO is the key here.
I live in Lancashire, England.