Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-06, 07:19

update L6 Amps to Pedals Units from Pod Farm or Rack plugin - Pod Farm
MIDI out

SoundCloud

R7, REs, PodFarm2, ATH M50, Balance, Toneport GX, Novation Bass Station II, Waldorf Micro Q, Clavia NordRack 2, MBP`11, Vox Tonelab
Old 2013-01-06, 16:58

This would be cool also In a R7 . Sorry for the size...this is my first time using Tinypic

Fix !

Last edited by pjeudy; 2013-01-06 at 17:09.
Old 2013-01-08, 22:31

Though I am not an advanced user and just a guitar player who bought 6.5 because of the Keyboard sounds/samples I wanted some thing where I did not have to chase Vsti's around and could record audio.

For users like me I would like to see a more up to date audio editing software as well as a means to convert the midi signal ( after recorded ) to a wave file in program so we can adjust fad in's and outs easier .... There might be a way but for some like me it's a little hard to grasp the tech talk .
Regards
Ags
Old 2013-01-08, 23:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agradeleous View Post
as well as a means to convert the midi signal ( after recorded ) to a wave file in program so we can adjust fad in's and outs easier .... There might be a way but for some like me it's a little hard to grasp the tech talk .
Regards
Ags
Already possible and fairly simple. Go to ->File-> Bounce mixer channels-> (select the channels you want) then select the option to bounce to new tracks in song.
Old 2013-01-08, 23:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agradeleous View Post

For users like me I would like to see a more up to date audio editing software

*add more audio editing tools and more precise editing of wave forms

yeah thats on my list as well. im not sure how they are going to pull it off but def needs more precise editing , zooming, and more tools to add fades and such.