Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-09, 08:41

Thanks guys

I have added a third piano

What i,m doing is feeding the ReTron which is the violins part into a bitspeek which is in bypass mode so it has no effect on the audio, but I can extract the gate and cv outputs, the gate out goes into a cv spider so I can use 3 gate outputs from it to trigger 3 pianos, that takes care of the gate department.

CVs firstly goes into CVsuite and is set to quantize mode (16d) but it is the bitspeek the does the timing which is set to (sync 1/2), the output of CV suite goes into another cv spider then into the first CVtuner set to keyboard mode, both outputs from the first then control 2 pianos.

The third piano is then feed from the second CVtuner which gets its feed from the second cv spider, in essence it sounds like proper chords are being played

Hope that explains that part of it

Cheers

B

Last edited by bgranger; 2013-01-09 at 08:47.