From myself to other Keystation Pro users.
I just got the solution from John B. in Propellerhead Product Support. Even though I already had set the correct preset, the following worked:
It could be that the Keystation Pro (which is a kind of tricky sometimes) might
not be using the correct preset.
1) Set up the keyboard with auto detect in Reason.
2) Perform a factory reset, by holding down the +/- keys to the right of the
display (above the snapshot text) while powering up the keyboard. Verify that
"101" is showing in the display when powered up.
3) switch zone/group to group mode (blue led lit to the left of group), and make
sure all three groups are enabled(blue led above lit).
4) Press recall.
5) The three blue LEDs above A/B/C should start blinking.
6) Enter "10" and wait, so preset 10 is recalled.
Back to recording.
just a few unproductive hours....
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|MIDI OUT for Reason 6 PLEASE!!!||KCJazzKeys||Phead User Forum (read only)||9||2011-10-22 23:05|
|Reason only recording 1/16 note lengths from midi controller?||jasonfnorth||Phead User Forum (read only)||3||2010-12-25 08:06|
|MIDI Input NOT Seen Reason 2.5 & FireWire 410 (M-Audio)||abraxis||General Forum (read only)||1||2003-10-06 07:46|
|Newbie Reason Recording Project||wesleycobb||General Forum (read only)||15||2003-05-29 05:55|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:30.