Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-12, 08:02

Help

Yesterday I bought Reason 6.5 on DVD and wanted to install it. I did that and when you start coming at a time unknown error! can someone please tell me why this is and what I have?

Thank you very much
Old 2013-01-12, 08:39

My name is peprock, 2005 I brought me reason 3.0 software, i decided to install my software but i lost my license number card. how do i get my nuber back.
Old 2013-01-12, 18:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyd1953 View Post
Yesterday I bought Reason 6.5 on DVD and wanted to install it. I did that and when you start coming at a time unknown error! can someone please tell me why this is and what I have?

Thank you very much
Not sure what you mean by "when you start coming at a time" - a little more info would be helpful, mac or pc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peprock View Post
My name is peprock, 2005 I brought me reason 3.0 software, i decided to install my software but i lost my license number card. how do i get my nuber back.
You should start your own thread so people will be able to see you're here at all
Old 2013-01-12, 18:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by peprock View Post
If you have never registered the software online or installed it on a PC and just now want to install it you are at a loss I am afraid. Your only chance would be to explain it to the people who sold it to you and hope they take it back (which I don't think will ever happen). As the card you lost stated "THIS IS WHAT YOU PAID FOR, KEEP IT IN A SAFE PLACE" you lost what you paid for, just like when you lose your phone, watch, hat or bicycle.
Old 2013-01-13, 03:44

Can you explain this fragment of your sentence "when you start coming at a time unknown error!"?

There seems to be some missing words and information here.
Old 2013-01-13, 03:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyd1953 View Post
when you start coming at a time unknown error!
The correct term for this is "premature ejaculation".

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RØDE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano