Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-12, 09:55

Unhappy Need help with Balance interface!!!!!

Sorry if this has been answered before . I recently purchased a used balance interface from a guy on Craigslist . Anyway he gave away the reason essentials to a friend which is ok because I have reason 6.5. It doesn't come with a manual , where can I get a PDF for it so I can learn how to use it . Also is there any tutorial videos for the balance interface ? I looked on YouTube but just found reviews or promo vids no extensive tutorials and its very frustrating .
Old 2013-01-12, 18:21

I would just like to have a link to a downloadable PDF . Why is that not easier to find on this website
Old 2013-01-12, 18:55

I don't even know if there is a separate Balance manual as it's such a simple interface and I never looked at the DVD. It is covered in the Reason Essentials manual here though https://www.propellerheads.se/downlo...essentials_doc
Old 2013-01-12, 19:19

I have a “Balance Operation Manual.pdf” (28 pages) but darned if I remember where I got it and offhand I don’t find it here onsite. It covers the works and is a definite advantage to have. I’ll upload a link if it's OK with Propellerhead. Mattias?

Edit: Ah! I checked the Essentials DVD and it’s there in the subfolder “Balance Audio Interface Documentation”, but if you don't have the DVD then I guess your out of luck. My offer to upload is open if Mattias says OK.

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 2013-01-12 at 19:32.
Old 2013-01-12, 22:42

Yes that would be much appreciated . I have it all set up now and got the guitar working sounds great . Can you guys point me in the right direction for guitar amp and effect tutorials ? Also is there some vocal tutorial videos ? I'm about to get a mic
Old 2013-01-13, 00:12

The sticky thread at the top of this forum has links to a boat load of great tutorials - you can also search youtube for others - and checkout props youtube channel (propellerheadsw)

the 52-weeks series is especially good for getting an overview of the various reason devices and general techniques (although there's nothing in that series that's specifically guitar).

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RØDE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano