Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-15, 05:39

I probably came off judgmental my my last post....... as taste is relative..... i suppose. The thing is, I posted a half hour after the guitar player left and I had a headache from me trying to edit stuff while he jammed out and churned up ear rattling riffs. I had my head phones on and I could not compete with his solo jam session. I then gave him the tracks I made and let him take over the recording before I lost my composure. i did not like what he produced and honestly probably most people would call it an awkward mix.

Hence, I came to the conclusion that its better to take your time learning to write music than it is to be able to finish a song in 20 minutes if it is poor. I believe there might be a few exemptions to this epiphany.