Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-18, 19:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I always thought rave culture seemed much more exciting in the UK. On my side of the pond it was a lot of fun but we mixed a lot of UK records (808 State, Altern 8, and the like) with some of our own Chicago and Detroit stuff (Richard Saunderson or whatever his name was). We had good fun but I think we were kind of ape-ing UK culture haha.

As for the synthpop I don't have anything that I did in that era online but if you really are interested I'd be happy to email you a couple of tracks. PM me your address and I'll send them on. One of the tracks I'm really proud of. It's a version of an old English lute song by John Dowland. I performed it live a couple of times (no guitars and no live drums so it was just me on stage)... sounded great. The album it was on is Loooooonng out of print so no worries sending you the track.

Carl
Sweet, I've sent you a message now. Thanks

SC: https://soundcloud.com/dubious

If you want to collab, reach me at:
alacey1989@hotmail.com
https://twitter.com/LogicalPocket

Logical Pocket - Music fueled by biscuits.