Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-20, 23:42

Divine Sage - Double Tap [Dubstep]

Song I just made using Reason 6.5 . There's a download available on my Soundcloud page. I have it upload to youtube and soundcloud so listen where you like best . Any and all feedback is welcome.

Loading SoundCloud…

OR

Old 2013-01-21, 00:14

is it up for remix ? reason file and bounces of any missing re`s? ?? i quite like this idea on this one

--------------LUCEO-NON-URO---------------
Old 2013-01-21, 00:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac0123 View Post
is it up for remix ? reason file and bounces of any missing re`s? ?? i quite like this idea on this one
Sure why not. Can I post a link from Mediafire on here not sure how else to upload the RSE. Now for missing RE's I'll just warn you I have loads of RE's and I use lots of them haha. Most instruments are with PX7 and I got like Radical Piano for the intro and such. Do you want me to get you the RSE first and if you need anything let me know and I can make the stem?
Old 2013-01-21, 00:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwakenTheDreamers View Post
Sure why not. Can I post a link from Mediafire on here not sure how else to upload the RSE. Now for missing RE's I'll just warn you I have loads of RE's and I use lots of them haha. Most instruments are with PX7 and I got like Radical Piano for the intro and such. Do you want me to get you the RSE first and if you need anything let me know and I can make the stem?
yes m8 you can put links in here same as everything else m8 .
and i have few res but not things like fet or px7 or radical lol. i got poly six, pred ,and few others so anything missing can be bounces easy most can be small loops of different parts etc or what ever .ill look back bit later on see whats occurring . peace.

Old 2013-01-21, 01:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac0123 View Post
yes m8 you can put links in here same as everything else m8 .
and i have few res but not things like fet or px7 or radical lol. i got poly six, pred ,and few others so anything missing can be bounces easy most can be small loops of different parts etc or what ever .ill look back bit later on see whats occurring . peace.
k I'll work on creating the audio clips and I'll zip everything and upload it. I'll probably be done tomorrow hopefully and have it uploaded. I'll update the post when I finish.
Old 2013-01-21, 01:43

nice one m8 ya can bundle it all together in one file all nice and squeezed up.
clips and song file .
ill look back later on tomorow .
thanks and peace.

Old 2013-01-21, 02:54

I wasn't expecting to finish it this quickly and have it ready but anyways. I made all the part into clips just in case because I think almost everything has at least 1 RE on it.

Click here for the ZIP download.

The download is about 180mb's and unzipped is around 1 gig. Sorry about that lol.