Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-01-22, 15:01

Selling Reason 6.5 license, 200 $

License only, no physical copies and hardware keys included.

I will just tranfer the license to you, and you can use it connected to the internet,from one pc at a time, logging with username and password.

Please note that the tranfer is done directly online , here at the propellerhead's site by them.

It will take quite some time to complete (even one week, it depends on them),so the process is not instantaneous.

Only Paypal accepted.

Price revised 200 $ !

Last edited by angelotax; 2013-04-29 at 22:27.
Old 2013-01-22, 19:38

I bought the software here from one user and the box got lost during shipment. The software is legitimated directly through the propellerhead website at any use.. I don't even get the point of your complain, any user have his license is his propellerhead account, it can prove the ownership without any problem.
Old 2013-01-23, 10:40

How about the USB Key?
Old 2013-01-23, 10:54

The usb key can be purchased directy here at propellerhead site with anything else you may need.

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/i...egory&Cat=4500
Old 2013-01-23, 14:41
Banned

I think that the overall 270 bucks it's the nice price!
Old 2013-01-23, 15:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0ahg View Post
You should have quoted just this.. because my software is registered at propellerhead website and the license is valid and transferable. Sorry but I cannot understand why not interested users are coming in this topic to add false informations...
Quote:
What happens if the seller lost the authorization card?This depends on whether the seller registered the license number on the Propellerhead website or not. If he did, you can still buy the program and we will transfer the license registration to your user account upon request from the seller (you can't request a transfer yourself if there is no authorization card). If the seller did not register the license number with us and has lost the authorization card, your program is not registereable and we would strongly advice against buying it as you won't be able to upgrade it (or register it).

Last edited by angelotax; 2013-01-23 at 15:47.
Old 2013-01-23, 15:57

Quote:
I thought it best to provide the link to the definitive info. All the info!

I still wouldn't buy a license without the authorisation card though because if someone found that card they could transfer the license away from you via props support!
No they can't, unless they know about your account, real name ecc. These details have to be provided to the support team in order to remove a license from one account. Or they have to access to your account directly thrugh the website. Please stop misleading buyers with false informations!!
Again, once the license is transferred to one account, only the account owner can manage that license, upgrade the software ecc ecc.
Basically the auth card is almost useless ! The software license is stored in the website and u authorize the program everytime u use it !
It's yours and legit !

AGAIN, it's clear, but someone seems not to get it !
You can safely buy this license that will be transferred to your account through propellerhed website, the license then will be yours, legit, and you will be able to do EVERYTHING with it.
Could some moderator please, kindly clean this topic ?
Thanks !

Quote:
What happens if the seller lost the authorization card?This depends on whether the seller registered the license number on the Propellerhead website or not. If he did, you can still buy the program and we will transfer the license registration to your user account upon request from the seller (you can't request a transfer yourself if there is no authorization card). If the seller did not register the license number with us and has lost the authorization card, your program is not registereable and we would strongly advice against buying it as you won't be able to upgrade it (or register it).

Last edited by angelotax; 2013-01-23 at 16:08.
Old 2013-01-23, 16:13

Quote:
I still wouldn't buy a license without the authorisation card though because if someone found that card they could transfer the license away from you via props support!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelotax View Post
No they can't, unless they know about your account, real name ecc. These details have to be provided to the support team in order to remove a license from one account.
angelotax,

To be clear - in your case where the software has already been registered to an account (and transferred once before), you're correct. However, nOahg is correct as well - assuming the software had never been registered, the auth card is proof of ownership of said license.

Having a license transfer conducted via the Props is the only way it can be done in the absence of an auth card serial, to my knowledge.
Old 2013-01-23, 16:44

Quote:
There are cases where people have bought a used copy of Reason WITH the auth card and the seller hasn't initiated the transfer. In these cases a photo of the auth card sent to props support will allow them to initiate a transfer without the original owner being involved!

As the support section says, at the end of the day the auth card IS WHAT YOU PAID FOR, and if you have it you can initiate a license transfer ;-)
Again ...

So basically you're saying that the license loss point that i quoted above...well... it's pointless ?
Obviously if the auth card is lost, and the license is already tranferred , that will be some more details to provide to the support team, dont'you think ?

You, as the "buyer" can't just send them the photocopy of the auth card that u've found in the metro, to have the license removed from someone's account, but also point them to some details about the account that owns the license !
They will also contact the account owner, then, again, they will ask for details of the tranfer.
  1. users involved
  2. eventually paypal tranfer
  3. forum posts

I think that u should read this ONCE AGAIN, !
Once the license is tranferred to your account, your account becomes your FULLY LEGIT license auth card. For the rest of failed tranfers , you will have to show proofs that you bought the software from someone !

Quote:
Old 2013-01-23, 17:38

Quote:
As you are long time account owner who has helped out a lot of users with registration and authorisation issues I defer to your more in depth knowledge in this area.
So being a long time account owner, gives you the right to ignore what's written black on white, about the auth-card loss rule and - seeing that i've already stated that mine is already transferred on the site - gives you the right to keep misleading potential buyers, on the topic when i'm trying to sell it, providing false information and for a software that you already own.

Thanks for the help.
So kind.

Best regards

Last edited by angelotax; 2013-01-23 at 17:41.