Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-23, 12:43

I don't even know how to title this problem

Recently I had to replace the hard drive on my computer and restore my computer to factory settings. Before this happened I had Balance working, Reason 6.5 working, Reason Essentials working. Everything was just fine.

I have Balance, I have an ignition key, I have a disc of Reason Essentials, I have a disc of Reason 6.5. I have an account. I have my products registered. Why can't I get any of these things to work? Why does it seem so complicated to get my expensive expensive software and hardware to work? I am not new to computers, I am not new to the software, I have set this up before. Why can't I get any of these things to work?

I would like to be walked through the entire process from start to finish.Take it nice and slow, please.

Last edited by Krillah; 2013-01-23 at 12:45.