Reason 6.5 and ProTools 10
I finally found the solution.
See link: http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/...t-pro-tools-9/
It seems you have to do this in addition to the 32 bit mode:
"Once installed, it still may not show up as an instrument in Pro Tools, so there is one more step:
Go to C:/Program Files(x86)/Common Files/Propellerheads/Rewire and copy the rewire.dll
Go to C:/Windows/SysWOW64 and paste the rewire.dll
Now relaunch Pro Tools, and it should now be listed as an instrument."
If you did not get the 32 bit mode part here it is:
Under Windows, you need to install a separate 32-bit version of Reason:
1. Open the Reason DVD (or the Reason download package, if you have downloaded the program from the web) in the Windows Explorer.
2. Right-click the “Install Reason.exe” file and select “Create Shortcut”.
If the file is on the DVD, you will be asked if you want the shortcut to be placed on the desktop – click Yes.
3. Locate the shortcut you just created, right-click it and select “Properties”.
4. On the “Shortcut” page of the Properties dialog, locate the Target field and add ” /32″ (without the quotes) at the very end. The Target field should say
“D:\Install Reason.exe” /32
(although the drive letter may not be “D”, depending on your setup).
**Note – be sure to include a space before /32. Without it you will get an invalid message.**
5. Click OK.
6. Double click the shortcut file to install a 32-bit version of Reason.
The installed Reason version will have the name “Reason (32)” on the Start menu and desktop. You can have the regular 64-bit version installed at the same time if you like.
Thank you Sweetwater!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Popular Plugins as Combinator Patches||NoelGMusic||Phead User Forum (read only)||216||2013-09-25 03:12|
|Reason 6 not go into Rewire Mode in Pro Tools 9HD||DEANPARKER||Phead User Forum (read only)||3||2012-09-25 14:34|
|Two Versions of Reason on 1 Operating System||evimidi||Phead User Forum (read only)||1||2011-10-15 23:46|
|REWIRE - need an expert||markss9876||General Forum (read only)||12||2010-09-15 09:26|
|reason and pro tools - where is rewire?||docbenway||Phead User Forum (read only)||2||2006-01-23 02:52|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24.