Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-01-30, 22:08

Smile Shop RE pics

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have done this, but when I'm browsing in the RE shop, and looking at the front and back of rack pics, I find myself hitting Tab to alternate them.

Why not make Tab functional like this for that little bit extra panache, if of course this is remotely possible, which a part of me greatly doubts.

Cheers
Old 2013-01-30, 22:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiGenetik View Post
I'm sure I'm not the first person to have done this, but when I'm browsing in the RE shop, and looking at the front and back of rack pics, I find myself hitting Tab to alternate them.

Why not make Tab functional like this for that little bit extra panache, if of course this is remotely possible, which a part of me greatly doubts.

Cheers
Tab normally moves the focus in the web browser from one thingy to another. I'm not sure you can override it. Maybe you can, but you'd be messin' with people's minds. :-)

Ye Olde FishCAM
Old 2013-01-30, 23:34

What would be even better but take a lot of time and effort which could be spent in other areas of development, is making the RE's interactive on the RE store. So that people can have some limited control over the device, like with instruments have the option of selecting from say, 4 different patches and it playing a loop using that patch which you can then affect using the different filters. And the same for instruments and all that, so you can hear a little more how the device affects audio and give you a quicker more hands on demo rather than downloading a 30 day trial, which could just be there for full but time limited use of the device. Again, this would take a lot of effort but is by no means impossible.
Old 2013-02-02, 14:48

Koma7: Well, they offer a one month trial so that you can try it on whatever soorces you like.