Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-01, 18:42

Rack Extensions/ReFills

What are the best rack extensions and ReFills that I should get?

Thanks
Old 2013-02-01, 20:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by halisray View Post
What are the best rack extensions and ReFills
"best" for doing what?
Old 2013-02-01, 20:52

I suggest you start here: https://www.propellerheads.se/downlo...eFillType=Free

free refills from various refill makers, some are demos/teasers for a larger for-purchase refill. this will allow you to checkout the sounds, find the ones you like, then look more into those refill makers for their other stuff.

since you can try the rack extensions, you should just try them all - but a word of advice - don't try all of them at once, it will be too much and before you know it your 30 days will be up and you hardly spent any time with them.

i'd suggest trying instruments one or two at a time - and if you do two at a time, pick 'similar' instruments so you can compare them - like predator and antidote.

for trying FX REs you might want to try all like effects (like compressors) at the same time so you can compare them side by side by side by side...

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RĂ˜DE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano
Old 2013-02-02, 01:50

dna refill its serious!!