Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-02-04, 22:54

I'm on the street corner begging for your help

Please, please, can anyone spare $3,000 for me??
I MUST MUST get the Access Virus TI Darkstar synthesizer. I'll never want anything again. It will complete me! I just don't have that kind of money to spend ):

PLEEEASSEEE?? Anyone dying soon? Add me to your will?? Paypal accepted.

Last edited by alternating.bit; 2013-02-04 at 22:59.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:03

Propellerhead is all you need.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternating.bit View Post
I'll never want anything again.
Every gear-junkie's biggest lie.
Old 2013-02-04, 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawtooth View Post
Propellerhead is all you need.
Especially if even Reason hasn't cost you a penny.

Ye Olde FishCAM
Old 2013-02-04, 23:29

If you work a few nights on that street corner you can soon afford it...
Old 2013-02-05, 00:38

Quote:
Please, please, can anyone spare $3,000 for me??
I MUST MUST get the Access Virus TI Darkstar synthesizer. I'll never want anything again. It will complete me! I just don't have that kind of money to spend ):

PLEEEASSEEE?? Anyone dying soon? Add me to your will?? Paypal accepted.
Sorry, I see nothing that can't be done with Reason devices or REs . So why ask for 3.000$ ??? If you like the knobs buy a controller .
• MacBook Pro 15'' 2.6 GHz i7 • M-Audio Ozone • Akai EWI USB • Korg nanoSeries • Re-Tron • Predator-RE • Antidote • Bitspeek • Pulsar • Saturation Knob • Echobode • Uhbik A, D, G, P • Polar • Flower Audio Loudness Meter • Shelob • Mordred • PDT2 • Volt CB-1 • Volt SH-1 • Ozone Maximizer • Yoko • Glitch • ReVolt • CV Tuner • CV Suite Line Mixer • CV Suite Line Processor • PCV • RPDistort • Morfin XF Crossfader • Viking • Anansi • Itsy • Stereo Splitter • G8 Gate • Divisor • Polysix • PX7 • Audio To CV • Truth • AutoArp • A-100 Series • WBL5515 • Neutron • Measure • Distributor • Now • Later • Lolth • Volt SL-1 • Charlotte • 4 Phase LFO • Directre • Wbl3001 • Scope Jr • DCAM EnvShaper • BZR-1 • Little LFO • RP-Verb • Equation Bundle • Mingler • Noxious • One-note stand • MonoPoly • Revival • Tick Tick • Randrome Bundle • AutoTheory • CV-8 • Tres • C1-L1 • Red Queen • Parametrix • Parsec • RE 200 • CV Mutant • Ammo 1200BR • Vermilion • PlayGate • TableOscillator • Snakebite • AdditiveOscillator • Module Maker Bundle • EDS06s • Crapre • Synchronous •
Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-02-05, 02:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaPhilgarlic View Post
Sorry, I see nothing that can't be done with Reason devices or REs . So why ask for 3.000$ ??? If you like the knobs buy a controller .
Yup, no real need for much hardware these days. Brilliant programming in the thing, but nothing that cant be done in Reason already.
Old 2013-02-05, 03:57

Oh FINE, fine, come on can't I dream a little?? Don't tell me that NONE of you are tempted to play around with hardware ever again???
Old 2013-02-05, 04:17

Quote:
Oh FINE, fine, come on can't I dream a little?? Don't tell me that NONE of you are tempted to play around with hardware ever again???
Nah... we don't need no stinkin' hardware!

Actually, I miss some of my hardware that I sold. The only thing I have left is the x0xb0x i built 6 years ago. I really want the MS-20 Mini and a few other pieces of hardware. But money's tight these days.
Working with software is giving me eye fatigue. So at times, I feel like just working with the x0xb0x and my friend's Electribe MX. It's minimal. But it's holding me over for the time being.

Boom 808 Percussion Synth - Tick Tick Step Sequencer - Antidote - Polysix - Buffre - Pulsar - Uhbik A - Uhbik D - Resampler - Glitch Effect - Rough Rider - Saturation Knob - Audiomatic Retro Transformer - RE 180 Dynamic Driver - Morfin XF Crossfader - CV Suite Line Processor - WBL5515 - WBL3001 - ReMark Rack Divider - Scope CV and Audio Oscilloscope
Old 2013-02-05, 08:54

Quote:
But when the "hardware" is running software, the line is starting the blur between a PC and a Virtual Analog/Digital synth.

The money to be spent should be on fancy controllers for Reason, in my opinion of course. The craziness with CV is not possible in a Virus, if you get to know Reason on a very high level. I can never go back to hardware, unless it was a giant modular system. But then the lack of patch recall would drive me crazy.

So it is only Reason for me. I have dreams of virtual cables after a long recording session, so I'm not the average hobbyist.

with my band:
Loading SoundCloud…