Propellerhead Software
  #1  
Old 2013-02-05, 21:46
snooz's Avatar
snooz snooz is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 57
F8 on Mac ???

how do you pop up the tool window (f8) without activating play on itunes !

Im a new mac user ! And i cant find a way to fix my problem ! thank you
  #2  
Old 2013-02-05, 21:53
BonezMcCoy's Avatar
BonezMcCoy BonezMcCoy is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooz View Post
how do you pop up the tool window (f8) without activating play on itunes !

Im a new mac user ! And i cant find a way to fix my problem ! thank you
System preferences>Keyboard>Use all F1, F2 etc keys as standard function keys
  #3  
Old 2013-02-05, 22:43
VillaNDubstep's Avatar
VillaNDubstep VillaNDubstep is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonezMcCoy View Post
System preferences>Keyboard>Use all F1, F2 etc keys as standard function keys
Or hold 'fn' while you press F8 and it will act as a normal function key rather than play and the same goes for the rest of the function keys.
  #4  
Old 2013-02-06, 06:49
BonezMcCoy's Avatar
BonezMcCoy BonezMcCoy is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaNDubstep View Post
Or hold 'fn' while you press F8 and it will act as a normal function key rather than play and the same goes for the rest of the function keys.
Yep, but for my workflow, it is a little bit less practical when I want to quickly navigate through the different windows, mixer (F5), rack (F6) and sequencer (F7).
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:33.