Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-07, 03:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyMAN1 View Post
Other beatmakers become silent for one or two REASONS...you're now a threat or your music is wack and they don't want to hurt your feelings. OP sounds very sensitive and not built for this game. Once you get to a certain level the opinions of other BMs mean less and less imo. I consider myself very humble but I don't give a shit about your opinion and you shouldn't either.

Don't think you are...Know you are!
Real talk playa! I don't listen to them other cats either,i got dudes trying to buy beats so i don't need these cats on this forum for any feedback. I post my music for my haters so they can see while they play forum I'm going hard in the lab getting better.

To the OP if you see dudes who give thumbs up to garbage music why would you want them to give you feedback,obvious they don't have good taste in music lol. Get your own site and sell music,listen to people who want to spend MONEY, don't listen to other musicians PERIOD! If you never had anyone try and buy music from you than that's all the feedback you need lol.

Last edited by bigant; 2013-02-07 at 04:45.