Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-09, 01:56

You quoted what I said but didnt really read it I stated those three things I mention above were being requested for some years now.......How can MIDI out be half arsed???? MIDI out has been requested for over 10 years and you know this so according to what you just said they been working on MIDI out for over 10 years. And advanced audio editing which they already know how to do because recycle is already advanced at editing audio should of been done inside of reason for better work flow. ok they answered the VST situation with RE...Im not even going to speak on the threat part because its not a threat and im just one person they not worried about me....You said reason is the second best selling DAW after protools with that said they can hire more people so they wont be a small company right.