Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-09, 02:39

I bought the refill for Music Theory refill for $35 for now, so now that I'm somewhat happy with it, it still doesn't change the fact that Propellerhead can take that same Music Theory and or AutoArp refill, copy/paste all the work they did for it, and make every scale they'd like instead of the 5-10 scales and 5-10 chord types.

Progress is when things move forward; you took it forward a step with AutoArp, and Propellerhead can take their own software and take another [big] step forward.

I'm most likely going to have AutoArp in my arsenal in the future 99%, so me giving it a shot isn't really the issue for me. My idea (which isn't mine really), is to help out ALL PH users now and in the future who aren't musically educated.

BIG GUN SOUND

Last edited by AnthonyMichaelAngelo; 2013-02-09 at 02:40. Reason: Missed a word