Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-10, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizzybanger View Post
Im not being stopped from what I want to do. The work flow sucks for sample base HIPHOP. I now understand why all the HIPHOP dudes use fruityloops. Its not that reason is hard its because reason workflow sucks. Now if your a keyboardy kind of producer then reason work flow should be good because you would have minor audio editing becuase everything is already edited and layed out for you. If your a instrument dude then the 6.5 audio editing feature should be enough to get by. If your chopping an old James Brown song up lets say 80 chops reason work flow dont work good for that oh recycle dont either
I've made sample based hip hop in Reason for years. The workflow isn't much different for sampling now than it is else where except for that other tools have better autochop features. If you need autochop skip Props products because you are right they suck at that for hip hop producers but they offer a lot of other great things too if you are into sculpting your own sounds within the program.