Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-02-10, 03:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescannon26 View Post
well all of it to be honest I just looked at the fetching prices for ebay. It equals out to the price of the studio
So my stuff equals out to the MPC studio on ebay. How much did a used MPC studio equal out to
Old 2013-02-10, 03:25

Quote:
well all of it to be honest I just looked at the fetching prices for ebay. It equals out to the price of the studio
You already have reason!!!!!
Old 2013-02-10, 04:21

I know but im getting for a family member who wanted to start up a little mobile studio
Old 2013-02-10, 04:50

Quote:
I know but im getting for a family member who wanted to start up a little mobile studio
I wasnt looking to trade I was asking for offers in cash. I would like to buy my own MPC so that I get the 2 year warranty
Old 2013-02-10, 05:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by reasoner498 View Post
You can record directly into Reason or Record, chop up the recording in the sequencer, bounce the chops to new samples, edit them in the F8 tool window, and load them in a sampler.

The only thing that ReCycle is needed for is if you want to create Rex loops. If you need to tweak a non-Rex loop beyond what you can do in Reason, bounce it to disk, use Audacity, and re-import it.

Btw, I'm not saying the MPC isn't worth it, as I don't know.

It just sounds like you're using a workflow left over from the Reason 3 days, before Record came out.

5 steps WOW How will they become rex chops
There you go telling me to use another program
The MPC is worth it
Propellerhead is giving me a old work flow from reason 3 days
Old 2013-02-10, 06:48

This reminds me of the young inexperienced guitarist that buys cheap guitars, and sells them shortly after for less money over and over and over and loses tons of money. Kind of like "the grass is always greener on the otherside". If you can't make the music you want to make in Reason, what on gods green earth do you think will give you that ability on the MPC Studio?

-silence-
Old 2013-02-10, 07:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosilegecko View Post
This reminds me of the young inexperienced guitarist that buys cheap guitars, and sells them shortly after for less money over and over and over and loses tons of money. Kind of like "the grass is always greener on the otherside". If you can't make the music you want to make in Reason, what on gods green earth do you think will give you that ability on the MPC Studio?

-silence-
You can tell all you dudes got STOCK in this company.... Can I get a few shares......Your a JOKE
Old 2013-02-10, 17:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizzybanger View Post
5 steps WOW How will they become rex chops
There you go telling me to use another program
The MPC is worth it
Propellerhead is giving me a old work flow from reason 3 days

If you think a MPC can do a all beat PRO styll without any other software then Good luck !
you will se by yourself ,see you again soon ! maybe in less then as month,. lol

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !
Old 2013-02-10, 18:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlycharlzz View Post
If you think a MPC can do a all beat PRO styll without any other software then Good luck !
you will se by yourself ,see you again soon ! maybe in less then as month,. lol
I never said that. I know I will need to mix the beat and record vocals. And im never leaving reason but I can sell it and come back later if I want and when I decide Also MPC ren comes with protools. Mpc studio/EIE pro comes with protools.....ANything else....
Old 2013-02-11, 04:35

Cool

Heard very little good about the new MPC range from neutral sources. The word on the street is that NI Maschine destroys it, and Live with an APC does the same, never mind what Live+Push will do or Maschine backed up with Komplete. Everything I've seen clip wise shows the software as looking cheap and apparently all the stock sounds are terrible, along with poorly conceived instruments.

Before you do this, you should consider the possibility that ditching a program as powerful as Reason in favour of any of the new MPC range, could be what is technically termed as a "fucking terrible idea".

If I were you I would slow down and maybe wait until the next Reason release, or alternatively until you get a chance to get an extended trial run on an MPC Ren/Studio/Whatever. Maybe you will genuinely be better suited to an MPC, but the evidence so far is suggesting that they just don't come up to standard at all, and you'd be throwing a pro-level music workstation away for the sake of picking up a pro-level gimmick.

Peace.