Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-11, 10:54

Alot of people on here have got Reason through them like a stick of rock, its the same on most other DAW forums including Akai for the various fans.. I run Reason, Mashine, Cubase7 and MPC its never a good thing to invest months and sometimes years into a system then decied to stop... I can see the attraction if you just want to work with samples and make great sounding beats quickly in the MPC it so easy to learn. For sound design i would stick with Reason for working in audio i would stick with Cubase, probably the best out of them all is Mashine plugged into cubase for audio.. But then even by mentioning a preference im probably opening a can of worms, which is why i sometimes prefer to sit for hours with mothing more than my acoustic guitar where most of my best work comes from..LOL